Peaced Together helps local churches to work with women who have experienced vulnerability or difficult circumstances to help restore their lives.
Peaced Together is a 10 week course that uses the creative arts to take women on a journey from brokenness to hope.
Watch a video from Heidi Singleton, the founder of Peaced Together, describing the project:
TO REPLICATE THIS PROJECT YOUR CHURCH WILL NEED
- Women needing restoration
- A lead volunteer who is a gifted facilitator
- Two team members interested in craft
- Meeting space
- Craft materials and tools
- Pastoral support for the lead volunteers and for the participants of the course
HOW TO RUN THIS PROJECT
- Recruit a lead volunteer and team (a minimum of two people).
- Undertake Peaced Together training.
- Secure the use of a meeting space, tables and chairs suitable for creative activities.
- Obtain craft materials and tools.
- Recruit course participants through relationships and referrals.
- Deliver the Peaced Together course (you may want to think about childcare).
- Ongoing friendship and pastoral support for course participants.